Thursday, October 19, 2017

Daily Declutter

I brought the totes home, and they have made a positive difference in my home already. Yesterday I moved three totes of clothes out of the house (two into the barn, one into the truck for delivery). I labeled four baby shower boxes (so you can get a gift and out of the store in less than five minutes. For people who hate baby showers, or who forget.) I washes two loads of laundry, and one is already put away. I made decisions about baby shoes, burp clothes and bibs (on their way out to the truck in my next trip).

The bar is mostly clear, and I made enchiladas for dinner and banana bread for breakfast. I really feel like I'm making progress, but there's still a lot to do.

2 comments:

  1. How is the new business going? Taking on a new retail operation is a lot of work and brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been pretty overwhelming. It's too soon to know how we're doing (they say you don't make any money for the first six months), but my mom seems to be pretty busy, and we seem to be moving a lot of clothes back into circulation. Things around the house have really suffered, and I'm so happy to be able to come back to the blog, because it's made such a difference already!

    ReplyDelete