Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Daily Minimalisting

I'm still here, and I'm still working toward minimalism, but my new opportunities in the shop are making life seem very full! Right now my living room is very full of clothes that need to be priced and inventoried, but I know I have a place to store them as soon as I am done with these tasks, so that's helpful.

I continue with the patterns I was creating, and I continue enjoying the physical space I made in the first half of this year. I don't know if I could have undertaken working at the resale shop without the new patterns I created this year.

I'm still menu planning. Having a schedule gives me peace of mind because I don't have to create a dinner plan in the afternoon, and I have everything I need for dinner.

The bar is (mostly) clear, the counters are clear, the chest freezer is still empty.

I love all the space I created, for storing children's clothes before they go to the shop. There is no world where storing them in the house would have been a workable solution for us!

I'm still selling on ebay. I'm not posting as much there, as I am not moving much out of the house (that time is spent on moving children's clothing around) but I am still getting things into the hands of people who want them.

This is what minimalism is: having a full life by clearing away the physical clutter that gets in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment