Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Daily Declutter

Moving forward again! I photographed several more items for ebay. My box of donations is full, and needs to be dropped at the charity shop -- I'll try to drive by there tomorrow. A vintage mechanical adding machine/calculator is finally posted. I'm glad it's dealt with, because I'm posting it for someone else, and I'm glad to get it off my to-do list.

I heard back from our tax accountant, and our taxes are all done! My to-do list, or really important things, is about done. I'll send in my auto registration, and I think that's all I have hanging over my head. It feels so good to have adult responsibilities dealt with!

I also had to run my son to sign up for a class in the fall, run him to a 4H meeting, run him to another meeting, run him home and then run myself to a meeting. So I didn't get as much done at home as I might like, but I didn't waste much time, either. (And while he was signing up for class, I got to read my book, which was nice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment