Saturday, March 18, 2017

Daily Declutter

Today was crazy! My daughter had to get to dance class, while my son was presenting at two different locations today, and we managed to get everyone everywhere they needed to go, before lunch. We dropped my daughter off with a friend at 8am, then drove 45 minutes to my son's first presentation. He presented both of his speeches, then back in the car for another 45 minutes home, grab our chickens, then off to the library for a presentation on how to start backyard chickens. Home for lunch, picked up my daughter from class, ice cream for my son and a birthday present for a family member we'll be seeing tonight, then home for a nap. We needed that nap!

None of this is minimalist. It's not on the road to minimalist. But it is why minimalism is so appealing! I got it done, and I don't have a lot of other stuff to get done today -- I don't have to clean house, of buy groceries, or make dinner, or any of the millions of things that can place demands on my time. I took a nap. And it was good.


1 comment:

  1. this daily blog is amazing :) i like your website and the background to it makes me feel good. im thinking of becoming a blogger soon so im learning alot of things from you.

    ReplyDelete