Thursday, March 23, 2017

Daily Declutter

I got some things done today, but more things were half-done. However, I think I've identified the source of my tiredness and unmotivated-ness. (Sure it's a word.) I've been taking a Benadryl every night for my allergies. However, I was talking to someone else who mentioned that Benadryl leaves her groggy all day...and I've been pretty groggy. Hopefully my allergies will pass soon, because without the Benadryl I don't sleep, and I feel tired all day, and with the Benadryl I feel groggy all day...

Also, I'm going to try to get more exercise. It certainly can't hurt!

I did move some things around. I put away most of my winter clothes (my heavy coat, and things like that) as that season has passed here. I went ahead and pulled out my spring dresses, so I'm ready for Easter. I also pulled out my daughter's spring dresses, and a couple of dresses for our trip with my parents.

Three (!) things sold on ebay the last couple of days, and I'm thrilled to move some of these things out, especially the box of old magazines. They were too good to throw away, but we had no use for them. I think an antique store bought them; I'm glad they are going where they will do someone some good.

A member of our church is ill, so I used up some frozen bananas and frozen grapes in a banana bread. Grapes work well as replacements for raisins, I've found, if they are cooked -- not so well in instant oatmeal! In overnight oats or banana bread they just come across as plump raisins. So I moved a bit of frozen fruit out of the freezer. I made two loaves, because I always make two loaves -- one to gift and one to eat. I'm glad I did, because my daughter seems to be entering a growth spurt, and she is eating everything she can get her hands on.

I know it's not much, but I'm glad to be getting anything done at all. I am really looking forward to getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment