Friday, March 31, 2017

Daily Declutter

Last night I realized we had a duplicate copy of the Second Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling. I love Kipling; The Jungle Book, Kim, Just So Stories. However, since I have a second copy, I will be getting rid of one. As I pulled it off the shelf, I thought I'd check to see if there were a market for it on ebay. Turns out there is! I'm excited to find out that someone else can use it, and I'm excited that the little bit of space this will save on my shelf is enough to display a pretty vase that has sort of been floating around.

I also listed a bundle of handkerchiefs. Someone might find them useful as wedding season approaches, but my family would much rather have new flannel handkerchiefs than vintage cotton. They are also not impressed by embroidery -- scratchy on delicate noses -- so those can go find a better home, where they will be appreciated, and not neglected in a drawer around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment