Thursday, February 16, 2017

Daily Declutter

Yesterday was largely housekeeping, which is important to that clean, decluttered fantasy home I imagine, but it's not exciting. I did clear a basket, some tools and the glass jar of failed laundry detergent off the dryer. Now the dryer only hold laundry baskets, which pleases me more than it probably should.

Laundry was washed, folded and put away. At least, I think it was put away. I have to check on the kids, because sometimes they just pile up the clean laundry on furniture. Then it falls on the floor, gets slept on by the dog, and ends back up in the wash.

I sold a bunch of items on ebay yesterday, and I will be packing and shipping them this morning -- hopefully before I drop the kids off at school. I'm so excited to see these things move. I think I will be able to eliminate an entire box from the shed when all these items are shipped, which is a noticeable amount of change.

No major changed today, but I wanted to post baby steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment